Not everybody can LeetSpeak
since a translation software for this type is rare and a dictionary is even inexistent. Leet Speek Generator
is a funny text editor that can translate your language into Leet.
- Leetspeak: also known as Leet or eleet, leetspeak is an alternative alphabet for the English language that has been primarily used on the Internet. This alternative alphabet is using various combinations of ASCII characters. It is worth to note here that the term “leet” is also used as an adjective to describe accomplishment or prowess in computer hacking and online gaming.
- Translation: users are asked to type or to copy/paste phrases or paragraph or pages written in English in a box. Just right after clicking on the “translate” button, the translated words appear on the other box. Leet Speek Generator can compare the result and copy the result to clipboard. As a plus, it is also offering to translate leetspeak into English.
- Interface: its interface is the easiest to use. There are only two boxes for the translation. Users can ask for more information about the program handling and leetspeak language itself.
- Leet Speek Generator offers to translate to/from leetspeak.
- Plain and simple interface.
- There must be further features.
Latest update on November 7, 2012 at 02:09 AM.