one of the best solutions to stay productive and well organized!
What is Evernote? Evernote is digital note-taking software that allows you to type everything you need to memorize and schedule your to-do lists, meeting, and plans in one handy program. Evernote for Windows is also integrated with a handwritten text detection feature, which can greatly facilitate your work and personal life. This is the Evernote download page.
- Organize your notes: Evernote lets you have all your notes together in one place including handwritten notes, voice memos, meetings, to-do lists, and plans.
- Synchronization: Evernote is a cross-platform app that lets you start your notes on your cell phone and finish them on your laptop with no problem.
- Templates: You can browse and find the template that fits your needs the best: project tracker, meeting notes, business plan, speech, etc.
- Handwriting: Another great news is that Evernote can read your handwriting so you can easily “scan” your post-it and digitalize them.
- Multilingual: Evernote speaks 28 typewritten languages and detects 11 handwritten languages.
- Web clipper: This feature allows you to save your bookmarks, articles, screenshots for later in one place to view them later in a comfortable way.
How to use Evernote?
Luckily, Evernote has a very intuitive interface design so you won’t encounter any problems using it. After you downloaded the software, launch it and register by typing your email address and password. After you signed in, you can start writing your notes directly and manage your to-dos and timetable. For additional instructions and concerns, please, visit its official blog.
Is Evernote free?
The basic Evernote version is free to download and use, though if you want to access more features, such as an unlimited number of devices, offline access, and more, you need to upgrade it to Evernote Premium for $6.99 a month. You can check the full Evernote pricing here.
Is Evernote safe?
- Operating system: Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Photo – evernote.com
- Evernote download - Best answers
- Evernote autostart - How-To - Software
- Evernote - Disable sync notifications - How-To - Software
- Evernote - Open links for other apps in a new window - How-To - Software
- Store and manage your photos with Evernote - How-To - Internet
- Evernote Adds Google Drive Support - News