Anki for Mac
is a program that can help students and other users in remembering things easily. It is designed by Damien Elmes.
- Space Repetition System: based on Spaced Repetition System (SRS), Anki for Mac can increase memory and boost mental performance. For that, it intelligently schedules flashcards with the aim to learn in maximum with the minimum amount of effort.
- Synchronization: Anki for Mac is also using the free AnkiWeb synchronization service. The aim is to keep cards in sync across numerous devices. Note that there are a large number of add-ons available for users.
- Study Online option: this is making this application quite interesting. Anki for Mac allows users to share sets of cards with others on multiple computers. It is also possible to add new languages and it does not require a free sign-up process.
- Media-rich: Anki for Mac is essential for learning language, mastering poems, memorizing people's names and faces. Thanks to this, it is embed with audio clips, images, videos and scientific markup on cards.
- This is an Open Source program.
- Anki for Mac is downloadable free of charge.
- It can handle decks of 100,000 cards.
- Features and the number of supported languages are limited.