- Screen magnifier: with the possibility to adjust zoom factor, users can profit from not less than 40x magnification. This makes Magnifixer quite advantageous compared to other programs of its genre. So then, to zoom in/out an image, users just have to place the cursor anywhere on the screen.
- Interface: Magnifixer offers a simple and intuitive interface for its better handling and mastering. Menus and options can be reached easily. Once your cursor is on the screen, the level of magnification, the color, pixel as well as the position will be displayed to you. You can right-click your mouse to profit from several options such as zoom, color display, show/hide program, show panel, show cursor and much more.
- Other options: apart from that, users can also from dual monitor, cursor tracking or fixed location view and a stay-on-top window option. Magnifixer remains easy to install and uninstall.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Magnifixer is one of the few tools appearing on « Windows Developer Power Tools »
- It is suitable for visually impaired people.
- It supports color display (HTML or RGB mode).
- Nothing to report.
Alternative spelling: Magnifixersetup-3.2.exe, Magnifixersetup.exe