Reshade Image Enlarger
is a program especially designed to enlarge images. Various features are made available for users to enhance the output.
- Crop and enlarge: with the mouse, the user can select and crop the part of the image he wants to enlarge. Importing images to Reshade Image Enlarger can be done with simple drag and drop technique. Once selected, the part of the image can be enlarged.
- Self-adjusting settings: Reshade Image Enlarger automatically enhances the image being cropped. For instance, it can remove blur and noise and refocus fuzzy images. Every single detail is used to give a high quality rendering.
- Batch process: it is possible to process with multiple files at a time. It can be enlargement, cropping and even enhancement; Reshade Image Enlarger enables process with multiple image files at the same time.
- Output: once cropped and enhanced, images can be saved in different formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF and BMP. The user will just have to select the folder images to be stored. Reshade Image Enlarger also enables to print the output.
- Reshade Image Enlarger is simple to handle thanks to the intuitive and well-designed interface.
- It can be of a great help to create wallpaper quickly.
- For this latest version, EXIF meta-data are preserved.
- There is watermark on the output image of this trial version.