provides a solution for device drivers backup, restoration, update and removal in Windows operating system. It identifies all of the hardware in the system, extracts the associated drivers from the hard disk and backs them up to a location of your choice. Then, when you format and upgrade your operating system, you are able to restore all of the "saved" drivers. After one system reboot, your computer will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers.
This is the portable version of Driver Magician (requires no installation).
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update your PC's device drivers to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Restore more items from backup.
- Get detailed information of the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.EXE), so that you are able to restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.