Smart Video Converter Pro
is an encoder for video files available for Macs. Several functions are put at users' disposal to quickly convert files into another format.
- Encoding: this process is done in a few steps. As with all converters, the user will be asked to select the file to encode, select the output format as well as the folder destination. It is worth to note here that Smart Video Converter Pro supports batch conversion meaning that the user can choose as many files as needed.
- Spinning icons: Smart Video Converter Pro is packed with several icons to access a function. They appear on the interface when the mouse is over them. For instance, the Stop Converting icon means that the process is running. If the user wants to put an end to it, a click is enough. This is the case for all icons.
- File manager: a click on a file enables to select, move down or move it up to another location. This action is performed before the conversion so as to prioritize which file goes first and so on and so forth. The right-click menu is available if the user wants to re-order files.
- Smart Video Converter can manage movies and TV shows information and subtitles.
- The conversion button can be customized.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on August 12, 2014 at 02:24 AM.