As its name suggests, Unity-Jdownloader is a program designed to integrate the famous download manager into the Unity interface of Linux. It is possible to create a list of quick tasks that are running in the program. It can automatically launch downloads and pause them if necessary. It comes along with several functionalities like parallel streams, captcha recognition, automated extraction of files and much more.
- JDownloader - Disable the Windowdecoration feature - How-To - Download manager
- JDownloader - Hide SpeedMeter graph - How-To - Download manager
- Ubuntu - Restore the Unity launcher to default settings - How-To - Ubuntu
- How to open unity webgl in chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- Pokemon let's go unity apk download for android mediafıre - How-To - Android