ZHPDiag is a diagnosis tool (directed by Nicolas Coolman), an extract from Zeb Help Process
. It allows rapid and full diagnosis of your computer. It scans your registry and lists the sensitive areas that are susceptible to infection. It is available in several languages: French, German, English, Spanish, Italian.
For your system's safety, ZHP Diag must be used only under guidance by a CCM virus/security contributor.
How to use:
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag :
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message, ignore it.) Click on the download button
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista, Win 7 and 8 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5 Click on scan
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
6. Close ZHPDiag.
7. To transmit the report, click on this link :
8. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt) and upload the file on tinyupload.
9. Note the url given to you on tinyupload.
9. Create a new topic on CCM's virus/security forum, explain your issue and paste the tinyupload url.
Your log will be analysed and cleaning instructions will be given to you.