Designed by Mitec, Paradox Data Editor
offers different solutions to edit, view and manage Paradox database. Detailed below are some of its main functions.
- Editor and viewer: first of all, Paradox Data Editor is aiming at editing paradox database. For that purpose, it is using the Bordland Database Engine (BDE) to display table contents. Users can add desirable modifications such as auto-fitting columns, generating column data statistics and more.
- Password-protected database: if ever the database you want to open is protected by a password, then, Paradox Data Editor will remove the security for you. It comes with a password remover tool to unlock the database.
- User interface: Paradox Data Editor's interface is intuitive and clean. Database entries are displayed in a table view. Information related to it such as the language type, protection methods as well as others are displayed on this same interface.
- Other features: apart from the features mentioned above, Paradox Data Editor also enables to filter and search tools. Data can be printed or exported to some formats such as HTML, SYLK, Excel, RTF or CSV.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8
- Paradox Data Editor is simple and handy.
- It is downloadable free of charge.
Latest update on September 17, 2013 at 01:34 AM.