Published by Wadjet Eye Games and developed by xii games, Resonance is retro-styled point-and-click adventure game. If you are an indie adventure fan, you are going to enjoy this game.
- Settings and plot: being an adventure game, Resonance starts with breaking news reporting a worldwide terrorist attack. Then, the narrative time is rewound 60 hours. The role of the player is to take control of four characters whose lives become entangled in the search of a scientist vault.
- Characters: there will be four characters (a brilliant mathematician, an emergency room doctor, a seasoned detective and a cocky, controversial blogger). They will need to learn to trust each other and work together. They will have to overcome the obstacles together and keep the powerful technology in a secure place.
- Time rewind: the player has the ability to cheat death by rewinding time. If one of his characters died, he just has to rewind and the character will return alive and repeat or renew the game strategy.
- Interface: with a richly animated pixel-art graphics, the interface of the game is of the most attractive. Resonance is also integrated with a quite alluring soundtrack with an atmosphere deserving the era of the game’s setting.
- Resonance offers a pleasant and retro-styled images and graphics.
- Features are scored and varied.