Although YouTube maybe one of the most common sharing websites on the Internet, it does not offer options to download videos in it. There exists several tools for downloading videos from YouTube on a Mac and Get Tube
is one of them.
- Downloading: once you have downloaded the application from the Internet and installed it, you can then start downloading video or audio files from YouTube. Prompt and without delay, files are downloaded in a matter of minutes.
- Output formats: Get Tube offers four output formats after the downloading. Users can set the output format, whether they choose MP4, AVI, FLV or MP3 file formats. These are the most common video file formats in multimedia world and which can be played on several mobile phone multimedia players.
- Extraction: one of Get Tube’s main features is that it can perform the extraction of audio files from a video into MP3 file format. So then, you can only extract the sound of a video and leave the images.
- User interface: thanks to a graphical and intuitive user interface, using the application is of the easiest. More than 6000,000 users are now using the application for the downloading of their favorite video or audio files.
- Get Tube is practical for music lovers.
- Users can export a playlist to a local computer and import into another.
- It works only on Safari and Firefox.
- There is no help file integrated with it.
Latest update on January 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM.