works in the field of text processing. It covers several activities including Internet, knowledge of languages, text input, etc. The tool also works to support people with dyslexia.
- Reading: the principle of the software is simple. NaturalReader offers a box where you can insert the word you want to hear the sound. The software can also be applied to Word documents, Excel as well as the content of web pages.
- Learning: the program can also be used to increase linguistic capacity. In other words, NaturalReader shows the pronunciation and meaning of words. The software also helps people with vision problems.
- Voice templates: NaturalReader suggests several narrators with a male or female voice. Regarding the language, the software integrates American and British English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Recordings: the software can be used to make recordings. In this case, it creates different voiceovers for narration.
- The application can be downloaded for free and is easy to handle.
Latest update on November 16, 2012 at 12:09 AM.