is a utility for converting and managing MP3 files. Other functions enable to cut, join and rip these types of files.
- Manager: this software helps the user to perform daily actions for handling MP3 files. He can copy a music track or an entire folder, cut and even delete them if needed be. An interesting function is the creation of playlist directly from the program's interface.
- Converter: users can call on MP3 Workshop to encode a file into WAV. The process can start easily where they just have to import the element and select the destination folder. The output can be configured in terms of settings such as bit rate and sample rate.
- Merge and cut: as a rich-featured program, MP3 Workshop enables to process MP3 files. The user can cut a file into several pieces in order to create ringtones. It also helps to join two files in order to create a single one.
- MP3 Workshop is integrated with an ID3 tag editor.
- It can grab music from CDs.
- This demo version can only work with 20 files.