is a Window tool to convert your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope as well as a spectrum analyzer. It can display the amplitude and the phase components of the spectrum.
- General features: Zelscope is integrated with a real-time display up to 50fps refresh and a bandwith of 10Hz - 20kHz and AC coupling. For a better result, it also offers a timebase of 10us - 5s and 8-bit and 16-bit acquisition with 11 kHz to 44 kHz sampling rate.
- Spectrum analyzer: aiming at testing and maintain radio frequency (FR) circuits, it provides the signal amplitude in the frequency domain. It also preserves the related information and amplitude information of the signal for in a given frequency.
- Data export: the application allows the exportation of raw data as WAV file as well as the recording of screenshots in BMP and EMF formats. It is also possible to save visible traces as text file and the printing of the whole work.
- Triggering: concerning triggering, Zelscope enables users to adjust trigger level, delay and slope. They can also pretrigger view and use a single shot triggering mode.
- Zeloscope analyzes both music and voice.
- It has the appearance of a real oscilloscope.
Latest update on July 15, 2015 at 05:27 AM.