Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio
is a video tool which can perform numerous operations in order to work with videos.
- Convert: the main function of Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio is the encoding of video files. For the input, it can handle most common video types and proposes a large number of output formats such as AVI, MPEG, SWF and 3GP.
- Split and merge: Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio offers the possibility to cut a video into numerous sections. This software can also perform the inverse process meaning merging clips into a large one.
- Burn: this program has a module allowing users to create video disk. All supported formats can be used for creation of a DVD video and VCD. Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio can convert the movies in order to make them compatible with DVD players.
- Extract: Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio allows saving the audio stream of a movie to the hard drive. The user is also given the ability to capture an image from a video and save it in different formats.
- Video Convert/Split/Merge Studio supports batch operation.
- The version described here is a trial.
Latest update on July 30, 2014 at 07:20 AM.