is a multimedia player that can change the song key and even identify notes and chords. This utility is destined for MP3 and WAV files. Written in Java, this program is developed by Pekka Kauppila.
- Player: right with the playlist of the user, it is possible to configure the speed of playing the MP3 and WAV file. SlowMP3 gives users the control of the song being played with the ability to pause, stop and play at any time.
- Key changer: thanks to the "Transpose" button on the top of the interface, SlowMP3 enables to change the key of the audio file song. This can be essential to help users learn sing or play an instrument a song with different keys. The transpose can change the key up to +/- 12semi-tones.
- Notes and chords: while played by SlowMP3, all notes also appear instantly on the virtual keyboard to get a glimpse of used chords. That way, playing the song and singing it is easily feasible for both beginners and experts.
- SlowMP3 is a handy tool for musicians and singers.
- The interface is intuitive.