Kali Linux is a full-featured security system for your Linux OS. It is completely free of charge and it can greatly improve the security of your computer.
Kali Linux is the application previously known as BackTrack. It is a versatile program created to improve the security system of Linux computers with a wide set of tools for packet analysis, forensic analysis and penetration testing in order to evaluate the safety of our connections. This is the Kali Linux download page.
- Evaluation: This program can evaluate the security system used on the platform and detect any possible weaknesses. At the end of each analysis, it generates a report of vulnerability that is displayed on the main interface.
- Security enhancements: The Kali Linux application strengthens the defense system in order to face external attacks. To do this, it automatically establishes safety rules with defined parameters. This is a support function to the antivirus installed on the PC.
- Data protection: Apart from the features mentioned above, Kali Linux offers the possibility to limit access to data stored on the hard drive by locking them or putting them in read-only.
- Reports: All actions performed with Kali Linux can be saved in the software's database and sorted by date and transactions. The reports are available in the resources of the program.
How to install Kali Linux?
First of all, download Kali Linus by clicking on the green Download button at the top of the screen. Then, we recommend you to burn The Kali Linux ISO to DVD or image Kali Linux Live to USB drive and back up any important information to an external drive. Then, you are ready for the installation process: boot with your chosen medium and choose either Graphical install or Install. Next, you will be asked to choose your geographic location, language, and keyboard layout. Then you can set your network following these instructions on Kali official website.
Is Kali Linux free?
Kali Linux is completely free of charge.
Is Kali Linux safe?
- 128 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- 2 GB of disk space
Photo – www.kali.org
- Backtrack download
- Telecharger backtrack 5 - Best answers
- Telecharger backtrack - Best answers
- How to change root name in kali linux ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Gparted kali linux - How-To - Linux
- Partition in kali linux - Articles
- Restart network kali linux - How-To - Operating Systems
- How to install winrar on kali linux - How-To - Ubuntu