The Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS
add-in is an official windows software that allows you to export and save documents into PDF and XPS file formats
in the Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
Whether you are using Excel, Word, Publisher or any of the other programs in Microsoft Office Suite, being able to convert documents into PDF files is very useful so that you can share them without risk of modification by a third party. It also allows you to keep any page formatting that you have put in place, and facilitates printing the documents.
Why Convert to PDF or XPS?
- Documents retain their form and look the same on most computers and devices.
- The file sizes are generally smaller.
- If you require your files to be secure and unmodifiable. For example resumes, legal documents, newsletters and files that are only meant to be read and printed, not edited.
Why Use Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS?
- Many text processors do not have the built-in features necessary to export documents as PDFs.
- The app is designed around the Microsoft Office Suite and works effortlessly.
- The app is a must have if you are regularly needing to convert to PDF or XPS files.