Asphalt 8: Airborne
is the eight's version of the racing video game available for free on iOS. It is quite similar to the Asphalt 7: Heat thanks to the four control options available there that are Tilt to Steer, Tilt and icons, On-screen controls and Tap to steer. Other modes from the previous versions are also kept. This version offers gamers to perform car acrobatics to gain in speed.
- Car acrobatics: gamers can opt for several figures. Asphalt 8: Airborne enables to complete a barrel roll for an absolute rotation on its longitudinal axis. Other maneuvers are also made available such as aerial car stunt and car spin. The aim is to increase speed and overtake other racers.
- Cars and speed: for this new version, drivers can choose among a series of high performance cars. We can cite here some manufacturers and models such as Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R. Asphalt 8: Airborne gamers can profit from 8 seasons and 180 races in career mode.
- Soundtrack: three selectable stations (Bass, Electronic and Rock) can be used as background while playing Asphalt 8: Airborne. Licensed tracks are from different artists and among them let's cite Bloc Party, Mutemath and The Crystal Method.
- Exotic destinations: Asphalt 8: Airborne added 9 more exotic destinations have been added to the game for this version. Among them, gamers can find circuits in Venice, French Guinea, Nevada desert and other places. These tracks are available in original mode or mirror.
- Asphalt 8: Airborne can be downloaded free of charge.
- The online multiplayer mode is possible with Wi-Fi or Internet.
- It is available in multiple languages including French, German, English and Japanese.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on March 7, 2014 at 05:16 AM.