Facebook is the largest social network in the world. It brings people together whether it be friends, family, colleagues or people with similar interests. You can communicate privately via Messenger or catch up with people and see how they're doing by following them in your news feed.
- Share updates on what's on your mind or going in your life via status updates on Facebook or simply post on your wall.
- Give people a glimpse into your everyday life or special occasions for 24hrs by posting in Facebook stories.
- Share videos, pictures, major life events, music you like and more on your wall.
- Buy and sell items on Facebook Marketplace. Discover unique one-of-a-kind items like apartments or cars or everyday useful items such as kitchen appliances-it's all on marketplace.
- Connect with others in your community. Whether you're an expat in a new city or looking to meet single parents in your neighbourhood, there are Facebook groups and conversations you can join to meet like-minded people.
- Facebook is free to download and use.
Facebook for iPhone is also available on BlackBerry
, and Windows Phone