is an application for iOS developed by two game programmers, Johannes Vuorinen and Juhana Myllys. This side-scrolling action adventure lets players enter one of BADLAND forest's inhabitants. Traps and obstacles await the little character the player has to enter. Pressing on the device's screen enables it to fly. Available for iPhone and iPad, this application is designed by Frogmind.
- Levels: BADLAND offers more than 80 levels. Gamers have to be delicate in pressing and typing on the device's screen. With upcoming updates, new levels are arriving. For this version, gamers are given freedom to see which levels they have survived with one attempt.
- Die and retry: the game is based on "die and retry" principle. This means that gamers will have to be killed to restart intelligently and avoid ambushes. With upgrades, the developer takes pleasure in multiplying traps and situations that lead the creature to death.
- Multiplayer: this multiplayer mode has been recently added to BADLAND. Every player will have to guide their own little creature by tapping on the screen area reserved for him. It can support up to four players with the same device and allows a game session of 23 levels.
- iCloud support: BADLAND support can be backed up to iCloud. That way, players can synchronize between all linked iOS devices. They just have to be sure to have the same iCloud account that are used in the devices.
- This application is available in many languages, including English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
- It can be downloaded free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.