Dumb Ways to Die
is a black comedy game released in May 2013 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. It is developed and published by Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd. Gamers have to avoid dangerous activities that may lead the figure to death. This game can be used on iPhone and iPad.
- Gameplay: activities are various ranging from getting toast out with a fork to poking a stick at a bear and still many others. Dumb Ways to Die can bring users into a thrilling experience during all game sessions.
- Mini-games: the game is integrated with 15 mini-games. The player's goal is to collect all the charmingly dumb characters to train station and that way reach the highest score. With simple taps and swipes, gamers can get rid of piranhas and snakes that may tempt to kill the character.
- Hilarious graphics: characters are just striking and humorous. Indeed, Dumb Ways to Die gathers several tiny and cute characters that are there to make the gamer enjoy this black comedy game. Even killed, they still go around and dance.
- Plus: apart from these features, Dumb Ways to Die gives players the ability to earn local copy of the original video (Metro Trains public service announcement). In addition, the game also lets players compete against friends and strangers on Game Center leaderboard.
- Dumb Ways to Die is downloadable free of charge.
- It is optimized for iPhone 5 and can work on iPod touch.
- It is not available in other languages.