Earn to Die
is an online game where players have to drive through zombie apocalypse. Developed and published by Not Doppler, the game requires Internet connection to work especially if the gamer wants to play with other online friends. It can work on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Game principle: the principle is quite simple and yet addictive. The gamer has to reach a given destination in the world. Meanwhile, hordes of zombies (realistic rag-doll) are scattering all around the globe waiting for a human being to contaminate. The ride is full of obstacles.
- Customizable: Earn to Die players are free to choose the car they want for the ride. There are 8 vehicles at their disposal as well as the ability to customize the vehicle with a range of upgrades. The gamer has to swat zombies to continue the route.
- Support HD graphics and Retina display: Earn to Die supports Retina display and HD graphics of any iOS device. The quality of the graphics greatly depends on the display of the iOS device, but yet, the game itself offers intuitive interface.
- Championship mode: this game stacks up millions of players all around the world. The gamer is given the ability to challenge other online friends by selecting the Championship Mode on Earn to Die parameters.
- Earn to Die is a Top 10 app in over 40 countries all around the world.
- Earn to Die is not available in other languages than English.