Hot or Not!
is the official application of this rating site. The user can rate other people's pictures on this network. Apart from that, this app also lets users search and get in touch with other people on Facebook. This iOS version is owned by Or Not Limited and created by James Hong and Jim Young.
- Vote: just as with the web version, Hot or Not! enables to vote for pictures directly on the application. Entering the app requires Internet connection and a Hot or Not! account. The principle is simple; the user just has to click whether on the Heart icon (vote for) or on the Cross icon (vote against). On the other hand, it is also possible to publish their own pictures and let others vote for or against them.
- Matchmaker: this app is also playing the role of a matchmaker in a way that it lets several people meet together. Hot or Not! gives members the freedom to connect with each other, view profiles and exchange common interest thanks to a chat box integrated to it.
- Talk to people in the nearby: once two contacts are connected, instant messaging can be exchanged. They can share their own location, discuss and even meet if communication begins. The Chat box is quick with a plain interface.
- Multilingual: Hot or Not! is available in several languages. This means that the interface of the application can be translated into several languages making it almost a universal app. For instance, Hot or Not! supports English, French, German and Turkish languages.
- Profile photos can be viewed in full screen.
- Nothing special to report.