Pixel Gun 3D
is a multiplayer deathmatch game where the player has to face and fight other users. Several game modes are made at players' disposal as well as all weapons and other tools to let them win the battle. Coins and scores can be shared on some social network websites. This iPhone game is developed by Alex Krasnov.
- Game modes: Pixel Gun 3D gathers several multiplayer modes. The Multiplayer Mode supports up to 8 players in one game with unique maps of different sizes and shapes. The Cooperative Mode, for its turn, features up to 4 players with a hardcore gameplay. The Survival Campaign is a single-player mode where the gamer must face hordes of zombies and other hindrances.
- Weaponry: weapons are different depending on the level and the game mode. For the Multiplayer mode, for example, Gamers are given the freedom to use Magic Bow, Golden Desert Eagle and other arming. For Survival Campaign, Pixel Gun 3D players can make use of a bow, a knife or a gun.
- Skins maker and chat box: Pixel Gun 3D is giving its gamers the freedom to select his own skin and use it the multiplayer game. Apart from that, chatting with other online friends is also feasible. Gamers can exchange tips and advices or tease each other.
- Sharing option: score and points can be shared on some social networking services. Indeed, Pixel Gun 3D offers icons linked to Facebook and Twitter in order to let players boast in their scores and challenge others.
- Pixel Gun 3D is downloadable free of charge.
- Gameplay is exciting.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on April 23, 2014 at 03:36 AM.