a very useful (and free!) app to connect your Android phone with your Smart TV and cast!
AllCast is the app that lets you send your videos, photos and music on your Android phone to your TV. It is created by ClockworkMod. It supports Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and many more renderers.
- Streaming tool: AllCast enables to cast videos, photos, music tracks and even games on the Android tablets or phones straight onto the TV. This means that the Android user can enjoy broadcast on a larger screen right with simple taps and swipes on the mobile screen. This tool is getting more and more improved in terms of compatibility with other platforms.
- Chromecast support: this application is entirely compatible with Chromecast streaming device. Indeed, AllCast is getting optimized with this thumb-sized media streaming device. This function has just been added to the app for this latest version. The aim is to enjoy online shows, movies and music tracks directly on a TV set.
- Compatibility: over time, the developer of the application added new features and especially improved it in terms of compatibility with other platforms and TVs. For this version, AllCast users can see it work with Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, WDTV, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs and other DLNA renderers.
Is It Free?
This version of AllCast is free. However, to access more features and get rid of the ads, you can upgrade it to the Premium version.
- Allcast upgrade to remove
- Allcast preview complete - Best answers
- Allcast premium - Best answers
- How to remove write protection - How-To - USB
- Remove google account from chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to remove .exe extension - Forum - Viruses/Security
- The device you are configuring has been removed ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to remove guest mode in chrome - How-To - Google Chrome