is a mobile application for all JPMorgan Chase members. Especially designed for Android mobile phones and tablets, the app lets users monitor their accounts, perform transactions securely and manage cards and alerts. It is developed by the multinational Bank itself. This is making this app quite secure and convenient. Detailed below are some of its main functions.
- Account monitoring: Chase Mobile enables to view their account balances and even transaction history. Apart from that, this app also lets them have a look at their credit and debit card rewards status with simple taps and swipes.
- Transaction: it is possible to pay different kinds of bills directly with Chase Mobile. It is possible to perform a money transaction between two Chase accounts and make changes to pending transactions. Users can also send and request money via Chase QuickPay (SM).
- Management: apart from the transaction and the account monitoring, Chase Mobile also enables to manage Chase credit card. Users can view credit card activities and balance and have a look at the Ultimate Rewards information.
- Account alerts and communication: Chase Mobile can be configured to send notifications. It can be deposits on the user's account, account balances or ACH transfers. Apart from that, it is also possible to search for the nearest Chase branches and Automated Teller Machine. It directly enables to speak with a customer service representative.
- Chase Mobile is downloadable free of charge.
- Messages, data rates and some fees may be applied to reinforce security.
- Nothing special to report.