FINAL FANTASY VI
is a role playing adventure game that is published and developed by SQUARE ENIX Co, Ltd. As with all Final Fantasy series, Kefka Palazzo remains the main target. The Emperor's men have to be defeated to win the war. There are four playable characters and each one of them has their own abilities. This version, released on January 15, 2014 is destined for Android devices.
- Gameplay: the player has to enter four characters to complete his mission. They are valiant characters whose abilities have to be exploited in order to win all battles. Known as "Relics", weapons, accessories and armors can be used at any time. Apart from that, FINAL FANTASY VI gathers other ten playable characters. Characters are upgraded to another level once they acquire a certain amount of experience point.
- Improvements: for this latest version, FINAL FANTASY VI enables to assign opponents with a wide range of weapons and combat accessories. Controls, graphics and music have been revised to fit touch screen mobile phones.
- Settings: the game offers various settings for the development of each character. Localizations can be in a city, a desert, a village or a castle. FINAL FANTASY VI setting remains unnamed and unknown. In general, it is located in a steampunk environment.
- FINAL FANTASY VI can be played as a single-player or multiplayer mode.
- Graphics are gorgeous.
- It cannot run on Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled.
Latest update on September 22, 2016 at 04:52 PM.