Focus T25 Notebook
is simple and functional digital notebook designed for keeping track of Focus T25 workouts. It includes all Cycles that are followed through Focus T25. Reports can be viewed, exported and even printed. This lightweight program is developed and published by The Modern Pen and Paper Company. The app is working on Android devices.
- Workout tracker: Focus T25 by Shaun T is working with several Cycles that are Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Gamma Strength Hybrid. Each one of these steps are working on the users' cardio, speed, AB intervals, total body circuit as well as the lower focus (lower-body muscles). Focus T25 Notebook can keep track of them all on the notebook.
- Customizable: it is up to the user to add a note or a focus point on each Cycle. Focus T25 Notebook also enables to rate the difficulty level of the workout with stars. They will directly appear at the top of the screen on each Cycle page.
- Profile and statistic: Focus T25 Notebook can display the percentage of efforts performed per Cycle. The status of the Alpha Cycle comes first compared to the Beta Cycle and ditto for the other Cycles. Note that the app is also packed with a Weight Tracker little app.
- Output option: the report from this workout tracker can be viewed at any time on Focus T25 Notebook. If not, it is also possible to print it on paper or share it to other friends on social networking websites.
- Focus T25 Notebook is constantly updated and the developer may offer reminder/alert for the coming version.
- The interface of the application is plain and intuitive.
- There is nothing special to report.