Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
is the second 3D game of the Grand Theft Auto (GTA) series. This is different from other versions thanks to its setting and gameplay. The game engine in GTA III is used in this version with a huge cityscape and several people. Note that the GTA III is mainly based on this version.
- Setting and plot: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is set in Vice City (can refer to Miami Beach and Florida) in 1986. Folks, music, fashion and characters are parodying the era. The gamer can steal cars, helicopters and others and even buy properties in the city.
- Vehicles: a compendium of vehicles can be selected in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. It can be remote-controlled or non-maneuverable. Vehicles can be a car, a helicopter or another means of transportation. Their performance depends on their being on the street or off-road.
- Soundtrack: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is offering several licensed music tracks from the 80s which is making it different from others. It is possible to select some music files to be played during a game session. It is even possible to synchronize it with iTunes.
- Compatibility: this game is working on Android devices of 2.3 and up. Anyway, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City can be played on the latest devices such as Galaxy Nexus, Sony Xperia Sola and Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player and still many others.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is available in several languages.
- It is integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
- There is nothing special to report.