Greed for Glory: War Strategy
is 3D City Defense game developed and published by PerBlue. The gamer is expected to create an empire and plan defensive and offensive tactics to protect it. He will have to lead an army of knights, elves and dragons and win all battles. It can be available in multiplayer and single-player mode.
- Game principle: to win in Greed for Glory: War Strategy, the gamer has to triumph over his enemies. He has to develop an empire and conquer the all existing kingdoms. The game is over if the player's kingdom is assaulted and if he dies. He can recruit several creatures such as Goblins and Knights to help in quests.
- Game modes: as already told above, Greed for Glory: War Strategy can be played online with other friends or in role-playing game mode. The advance mode enables the gamer to battle with more than 100 campaigns.
- Upgrade: the tower can be upgraded with gold mines, wall mazes and trebuchets. For this option, the aim is to let the player better protect his fortress and plan new strategies. Indeed, at the beginning of Greed for Glory: War Strategy, the gamer is given a simple and small village that he has to turn into an impenetrable fortress.
- Greed for Glory: War Strategy can be played free of charge.
- It is possible to ally with other players to assault a kingdom.
- Battles are performed in real time with the multiplayer mode.
- Graphics are of high-quality.
- Nothing special to report.