HellFire: The Summoning
is a multiplayer collectible card game which is available for Android devices (mobile phones and tablets). The gamer will have to evolve creatures and summon skills in order to close the Gates of Hell. It can be played with several online players. The game is developed and published by Mobage.
- Gameplay: some sinister creatures from hell have found the door to the human being's realm. The gamer is assigned the task to destroy these dimensional rifts and at the same time seal out HellFire Forces. With HellFire: The Summoning, he is given the ability to ally with other gamers, plan strategies and lock the Gates of Hell once and for all.
- Characters and missions: the gamer has to select different kinds of creatures to fight against evil forces. To succeed in this task, mastering elemental powers of Fire, Earth and Death are necessary. There are more that 300 creatures that are conceived by famous artists. HellFire: The Summoning also offers 600 chapters to complete.
- Multiplayer mode: HellFire: The Summoning gives the player the ability to summon creatures and train them to the battle. Once this step achieved, he can call on other online gamers' help to defeat mythical creatures and deadly beasts. The gamer can connect to other online players on Facebook to discuss plans and strategies.
- HellFire: The Summoning can be downloaded and played free of charge.
- Graphics are in 3D and can perfectly fit any Android devices.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on June 10, 2014 at 03:07 AM.