Desktop Plagiarism Checker
is a program for protecting one's work (ideas) and for checking its originality. This program can be essential for students, teachers and writers.
- Text and URL: with this utility, the user can easily copy paste or type sentence(s) on the empty box to start checking. Another option allows testing out the URL to let Desktop Plagiarism Checker unveil the result on the interface.
- Supported files: Desktop Plagiarism Checker can check the plagiarism of a file inserted to it. For now, the program supports some Microsoft documents namely PDF, DOC and DOCX. Other files in RTF, TXT or HTML formats can be supported too.
- Supported browsers: this program can work with several Web browsers that are Google, Babylon, Google Scholar, Google Books and Yahoo. The user just needs to select the browser in which he wants to check for plagiarism.
- Results: Desktop Plagiarism Checker displays on the main interface all results related to the search. Websites in which a sentence is duplicated at hundred percent are showed off on top of the interface. Other results are following.
- Desktop Plagiarism Checker supports Google Voice.
- This tool can work with more than 190 languages.
- The result can be saved whether in HTML, DOC or EPUB.