Windows Firewall Control
is a control software on the Windows firewall. It allows to easily change the settings on the system protection.
- Application Management: Windows Firewall Control makes a list of all applications installed on the operating system. It analyzes them one by one and determines their relevance and degree of security threat they may present. It is able to block them if necessary.
- Access Control: This software enables secure Internet connection. The filter options are modified by the user to provide access only to some ports. It can also list URLs and banish navigation. It may also allow only the use of certain browsers.
- Creating user profiles: Windows Firewall Control is customizable, it allows to create specific settings for each user. It is able to switch the Windows Firewall rules to create new ones.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2012 and 2016.
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or a newer version.
- Windows Firewall service and DNS Client service are required to be enabled.
- Windows Firewall Control is available in several languages.
- It is freeware.