This great program allows you to extract video fragments and cutomize your own GIFs with it. You can also edit and adjust the animation.
QGifer is an open source software that helps you to create animated GIFs from existing video files.
- This application supports AVI, MP4, MPG, WMV and OGV video formats.
- Users can also edit colors, add annotations, graphics, subtitles or objects to customize the final result.
- The software automatically loops your content.
- Use the ImageMagick tool to optimize the created animation.
- It is available in English, Swedish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Czech, Chinese, German, and French.