The clean and easy to use interface makes this one of the most functional pedometers available for both Android and iOS users.
Pedometer is a free application that counts your steps. From the app you will be able to see the distance traveled, the number of calories burned, the daily walking time, your speed, and how healthy is your walking. Build a new healthy habit and walk for at least 10,000 steps a day!
- Walking counter: Track your daily walking and running. If you decided to walk more, the app will help you to build a new habit.
- Calorie counter: See how many calories you burned during the day while walking or running. This data might help you to calculate better your diet, get fit, and achieve your fitness goals.
- Battery: Don't worry about your battery. The app doesn't use your GPS but only a built-in Android sensor.
- Customizable: To see the most accurate results, you need to input your health data, such as your age, weight, height, etc., so the app will count calories precisely for your personal situation.
How Does Pedometer Work?
The app is very simple to use, press the button to start counting your steps and walk. You can hold your phone or keep it in your pocket. In the interface, a graph will be displayed in real-time to indicate your activity.
From the home screen, slide your finger to the left to consult information from the day before. You can also customize the appearance of the application to your needs by entering your personal information.
How Accurate Is Pedometer?
Pedometer is considered one of the most accurate step counter apps on the market.
Is Pedometer Free?
Pedometer is free to download and use.
Is Pedometer Safe?
The app is safe, though it might use your data for advertising purposes. To learn more, read the developer's provacy policy.
Pedometer app is also available for iOS devices from the App Store.
- Requires Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 6.3M
Photo – play.google.com