YouTube is famous among Internet users although it is a little hard to download and convert its output files. Alive YouTube Video Converter
is one of the programs that can help downloading and converting files from YouTube.
- Download from sharing websites: even if its name suggests downloading videos from YouTube, it is worth to note that Alive YouTube Video Converter also supports different kinds of video sharing websites (YouTube, Google Video and MySpace.).
- Supported formats: Alive YouTube Video Converter supports a wide range of file formats. For videos, you can count on AVI, MPEG, ASF, iPod, iPhone, PSP, MP4, DivX, XviD, 3GP, WMV, VOB, QuickTime MOV, Zune, Mobile Phone, Archos, iRiver, Creative Zen Vision and Sandisk Sansa. It is also possible to convert a video file into audio format of the following formats: MP3, AAC, M4A and AC3.
- Batch downloads and batch conversions: both downloading and converting files can be done in batch. Since it is built-in with a powerful download and convert engine, all processes can be performed in a matter of minutes.
- Customizable: Alive YouTube Video Converter gives its users the ability to adjust width, height, bit rate, video size as well as frame rate. Since it can convert files to different file formats, the users can then listen to the downloaded files from a PC, cell phone, Zune, PSP, iPod, MP4 Players and much more.
- Alive YouTube Video Converter has a plain and graphical user interface.
- It is quite easy to use.
- It can monitor the Windows Clipboard.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on October 9, 2014 at 04:45 AM.