This app is not only good for Anglophones, but it would also help those learning English as a foreign language.
Grammarly Keyboard is an application similar to the original Grammarly desktop version but designed for those who write frequently in English from their mobile phones and need to make sure that their grammar and spelling are impeccable.
- Corrects spelling, punctuation and grammar errors in various English dialects, such as British, American, Canadian or Australian.
- Grammarly Keyboard works as a writing assistant and explains the corrections to you so you don’t make the same mistakes in the future and enhance your vocabulary.
- The app suggests you synonyms to find the most suitable word
- Personal dictionary: you can add new words to your personal vocabulary to learn more words
- Tone adjustments, clarity improvements, word choice, formality level and fluency are also measured by Grammarly so you can easily adjust your text and improve it
How Grammarly Keyboard Works?
Download the Grammarly Keyboard and enable it in your phone’s or tablet’s settings. Once you start typing in any of your apps, Grammarly will indicate all of the errors it finds within your text, in an important work email, a private message or a Facebook post.
Grammarly not only corrects your grammar and spelling, but it also offers synonyms, punctuation corrections and even predictive text suggestions. So you can tap on a word in question and see what the app suggests you use instead. You can also customize the look of your Grammarly Keyboard and choose dark or light themes, key borders and more.
How to Install Grammarly Keyboard on Android?
1. Download and install Grammarly Keyboard on your Android device.
2. Then, click Get Started and if you have a Grammarly account, log in or tap Continue with email to create an account.
3. Tap Add Grammarly Keyboard and switch on the toggle next to Grammarly and press OK
4. Tap on Switch Input Methods and check mark the box next to Grammarly
5. Click Got it and you are done!
Is Grammarly Keyboard Free?
Yes, the app is free to download and use.
Is Grammarly Keyboard Safe?
Yes, since the data typed through Grammarly Keyboard is transferred over an encrypted connection.
In order to run Grammarly Keyboard on your smartphone, you need version 5.0 and up for Android . For the Apple version, you need iOS/iPadOS 11.2 or later.
Photo – apps.apple.com
- Grammarly download
- Grammarly keyboard - Best answers
- Grammarly keyboard download - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Youtube download - How-To - YouTube