HEALTHLYNKED COVID-19 tracker
is a Covid-19 tracker app that enables users to self-report symptoms, if they test positive for the virus and to alert contacts to help prevent the spread of the disease. It is one of the only applications to accurately report the latest international WHO data worldwide.
How It Works
Users can self report symptoms or a lack thereof and the info they provide will show up on the map colour coded as listed below:
- HEALTHLYNKED COVID-19 tracker indicates all relevant data on a world map.
- WHO confirmed infections are identified in red
- WHO deaths are shown in black
- Asymptomatic users that have NOT tested positive are identified as dark green on the map
- Symptomatic users that have NOT yet tested positive (symptoms including fever, cough etc) are identified as yellow
- Users who self report that they have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus are identified in pink
All users can update their personal information as symptoms change and progress and this status change will also be represented on the global map. The application also provides all the latest information on the virus from around the world, to keep users up-to-date on the virus.
Note: Both Apple and Google have been deleting non-government or healthcare-industry approved Covid-19 apps due to false reporting. This is one of the only Covid-19 apps Apple deemed suitable for its users to download.