a really cool app to buy pre-owned items, vintage clothes from locals with no delivery charges and time-consuming returns!
Wallapop is one of the most popular shopping apps for buying and selling second-hand items. It's very simple to use, plus, with it, you can gain some extra cash.
- A cool alternative to a garage sale that works 24/7.
- Various categories: cars, electronics, phones, tablets, fashion and accessories, vintage clothes, babies and children, sports equipment and leisure, books, bikes, videogames, films, furniture and so much more.
- Ecological solution to renew your wardrobe, interior or to get a new gadget: local and cheap, pre-owned or even new.
- No delivery charges or time-consuming returns.
- Support: if there are any issues with a purchase, they provide customer support.
- Privacy: Wallapop offers delivery and a secure payment system, your address always stays private.
How Does Wallapop Work?
To get started selling, make an account, take a good photo, and post the object with a price, and it will be quickly available for buyers in your local neighborhood. If you're looking to buy something, download the app and you can easily search for a range of objects. You'll find millions of items sorted by category, brand, price, and location. Importantly, before making a purchase you can chat with the seller.
Is Wallapop Free?
Yes, the app is completely free.
Wallapop is also available for iOS.
Think about recycling and upcycling your gadgets, check the Facebook Marketplace option to sell your other stuff and if you decided to sell your old cell phone, read this article about what should you do before selling or giving away your old mobile phone.