TurboTax Tax Return app is one of the most famous apps in its domain. Even though the app itself seems to work fine, you might be suprised to find out that you do not fill the necessary conditions for the free option at the end of the process.
TurboTax Tax Return App is a tax preparation app developed by Intuit Inc. The app promises a maximum refund on taxes and has over 10 million downloads on Android and is ranked #3 in Finance on the Apple Store. In this article, we discuss the key features and some additional information related to the app, that we recommend reading before downloading it.
Here are some of the TurboTax Tax Return App:
- Comfort: with this app, you can do your taxes any time, from anywhere.
- Expert advice: you can talk on screen with a tax expert, or even a dedicated tax expert.
- Secure: TurboTax Tax Return App is secured with Face ID, Touch ID and a Passcode to make sure you feel safe and confident.
- Follow-up: the app coaches you during the whole process but it also makes sure you understand how and why taxes work.
How Does TurboTax Tax Return App Work?
Once you download the app, it will ask you some basic questions in order to acquire enough information to personalize the following questions and adapt them to your personal situation. The app will also ask you to snap a photo of your W-2, and also allows you to pick up from where you left the during the last session.
Is TurboTax Tax Return App Safe?
As we mentioned above, the app uses several ways of ensuring data protection, including multi-factor authentication and data encryption. You can also track your log activity. The app has several licenced partners and you can check for additional information on their dedicated page.
Is TurboTax Free?
The TurboTax free file and pricing have been a subject to controversy. Although the company offers a free plan depending on the personal situation, many users have reported that one can never be a candidate for this free version and that they always get asked to pay fees. The good news is that you do not have to pay “surprise” fees at the end of your session, meaning that the fees will be announced and you do not have an obligation to accept them. This being said, the app itself is free for download but maybe not for use.
For Android users, you need Android 7.0 and up, and for iPhone and iPad you will need iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later for Apple Watch.
Images: Google Play
- Turbotax download
- Turbo tax download - Best answers
- Download turbotax - Best answers
- Fenix internet tax return - How-To - OnlyFans
- How to return apps to home screen - How-To - iPhone
- Instagram app - How-To - Instagram
- Free fire free diamond app - Guide
- If cell contains (multiple text criteria) then return (corresponding text criteria) ✓ - Forum - Excel