The best option for those of you who want to keep all your photos from the phone safe and sound without taking up your cell phone storage space.
Google Photos app is a perfect solution for those of you who have thousands of photos stored on Android or iPhone that take up too much storage space and slow down your cell phone functionality. With the Google Photos app, you can store your photos in the cloud, edit them, share albums and even create slideshows and movies.
- Provides up to 15GB of free storage so you can save all your photos and videos in the cloud and never worry about losing them or running out of storage space on your phone.
- You can share your photo albums easily with friends and family by just sending a link.
- Google Photos can automatically create movies, collages, animations and panoramas out of your photos or you can do it yourself using your imagination.
- Built-in editing suite lets you slightly edit your images with various tools and filters.
- Create photo books painlessly on your phone or computer with Google Photos and print them later to keep your memories alive.
Will Deleting Google Photos App Delete My Photos?
No, since the Google Photos app works as other Google services and everything you uploaded there is safe on the cloud. Even if you delete the app from your phone, you can still access your photos on photos.google.com.
Can Anyone See My Google Photos?
Google Photos is safe and keeps your albums and photos private until you decide to share them.
Is Google Photos App Free?
The Google Photos app is free to download and use with 15 GB of free storage space. You can upgrade it to 100GB for $1.99/month. Pricing and availability can vary by region. Starting from June 1, 2021, any new photos and videos you upload will count toward the free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google Account or the additional storage you’ve purchased as a Google One member.
Google Photos app is also available for iOS devices.
- Photo download
- Download photo - Best answers
- Google download - Best answers
- Automatically put your google photos into a folder in my drive - How-To - Google
- Restore Deleted Photos and Videos on Google Photos - How-To - Android
- Google Photos Gets New Editing Tools - News
- Google Photos Gets AI Injection - News
- How to rotate multiple photos in google photos - How-To - Windows