a handy recipe manager that works as a digital cookbook. You can add your recipes, share them and create grocery lists!
Paprika Recipe Manager is something you were looking for if you like to cook. It’s a cross-platform app that allows you to organize all your recipes, create grocery lists, plan your meals and add recipes from various websites and sources. It’s kind of a digital cookbook that you can always update and expand.
- Recipes: with Paprika Recipe Manager you can organize all your recipes, download them from various websites and manually add your family’s favorite recipes.
- Pantry: pantry helps you to keep track of the ingredients you have at home and when they expire.
- Grocery lists: you can create your grocery and ingredient lists within the app and use them when you go to the market.
- Meal plans: create your weekly meal plan according to your diet and save
- Cross-platform: the app can be used via mobile devices as well as with computer so that you can access your recipes and meal plans easily from anywhere.
- Share: you can share your recipes from Paprika Recipe Manager and send them over to your friends and family via email.
How Does Paprika Recipe Manager Work?
the app is user-friendly and intuitive, so you won’t have any problems while using it. After downloading you can start building your cookbook. You can add recipes from its built-in library, import your own ones and add recipes from different cooking websites. Under the hamburger menu you’ll find the grocery lists, meal plan, and other useful tools.
Is Paprika Recipe Manager Free?
The app can be used for free with a limitation of maximum of 50 saved recipes, or you can buy the unlimited version for $4.99.
To run Paprika Recipe Manager on your device, you need to have Android 5.0 and up and iOS/iPadOS 11.0 and later for Apple.
Photo – apps.apple.com; play.google.com