an easy-to-use app to keep all your to-dos together and plan efficiently!
Taskito is a powerful daily organizer app specifically designed for Android devices. It allows you to keep all your daily tasks together, make notes and create events and reminders within just one app. It helps you to stay up-to-date with your goals and projects and move little by little towards them.
- To-do Lists & Planning: With Taskito, you can write tasks for yourself, create your weekly planning, and get into good habits with achievable to-do lists.
- User-friendly interface: Thanks to its easy-to-understand design, you will intuitively know how to create lists and how to orientate better in your tasks and planning.
- Ad-free: The app doesn’t have any disturbing ads.
- Timeline: This feature helps you to get a better overview of what you have to do this week or this month and keep track of your progress.
- Calendar sync: You can sync your calendar apps, such as Google Calendar.
- Templates: You can use ready-to-use templates to create your to-do list, as well as grocery and shopping lists.
- Tags: Use tags to separate your work and personal goals and tasks.
- Multilingual: Taskito supports more than 10 languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, Russia, and others.
How Does Taskito Work?
With Taskito you can create various boards and timelines to keep all your projects, business, and personal ones, together. Get started with creating your first weekly to-do list and go deeper, by planning your month and prioritizing the most important tasks. The built-in templates can help you to start and get used to the app’s interface.
Is Taskito Free?
The app is free to download and use, though contains some in-app purchases.
To run Taskito on your device, you need to have Android 5.0 and up.
Photo – play.google.com