This is a great way to discover Fairey's work and ideas while avoiding crowds at the same time.
Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged is an augmented reality (AR) app for Shepard Fairey’s (founder of OBEY clothing) exhibition Damaged. The app was developed by Vrt Ventures and created by scanning with lasers–generating an exact replica of the exhibit. In this article, we discuss some of the app’s key features, as well as some additional information.
Here are some of the app’s main features:
- Interacton: the AR offers users the possibility to intuitively navigate through the exhibition and thus, experience fully Fairey’s ideas. Walking around is easy enough to make you forget that you are using your smartphone.
- Narration: to make the experience even more powerful, the exhibition is narrated by Shepard Fairey himself.
- 3D: enjoy a full three-dimensional photo-realistic representation of the Damaged show.
- Virtual reality: you can also experience the exhibition with a VR headset.
- Exclusives: not only you can interact with Fairey’s work but you can also enjoy some world premiere exclusives, unavailable until now.
How Does Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged Work?
Is Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged Safe?
Is Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged Free?
You can download and use this app for free.
In order to run the Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged app on your device, you need Android 7.0 and up, or, for the Apple version, iOS/iPadOS 9.0 and later or macOS 11.0 and later. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Mac.
If you enjoy AR exhibitions, you may also like the David Bowie Is... AR exhibition.
Images: Apple store
- Shepard fairey
- Csgo team damage command - How-To - Counter Strike
- The document cannot be opened because it is corrupted or damaged ✓ - Forum - PDF
- A problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Windows photo viewer can't open this picture because the file appears to be damaged or corrupted - Forum - Windows 7
- Your login keychain is damaged and cannot be used - How-To - MacOS