a handy file manager for your Android device! Moreover, it protects your folders and files.
Solid Explorer is an application specifically designed for Android devices to efficiently manage your files in dual-pane layout, protect and encrypt them, as well as backup your apps and files.
- File management: Solid Explorer organizes all your files into collections and lets you explore them thanks to indexed search with filters.
- Encryption: Solid Explorer protects your files with strong AES encryption and puts them in a secure folder that is not readable for other apps. Each time you browse this folder, Solid Explorer will ask you for the password and a fingerprint.
- Storage analysis: Solid Explorer also helps you to have an idea about how much space each file and folder takes and adjust it accordingly.
- Organize remote files: With this app, you can also organize multiple remote files stored on cloud providers or remote servers.
How Does Solid Explorer Work?
Solid Explorer analyzes all your data stored on Android or cloud servers, encrypts it and stores it in secure folders that are unreachable for other apps.
Is Solid Explorer Free?
Solid Explorer is free to download and use.
Is Solid Explorer Safe?
Solid Explorer is safe since it uses AES-128 encryption.
- Requires Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 17M
Photo – play.google.com
- Solid Explorer
- Metal gear solid pc controller fix ✓ - Forum - PC Games
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Explorer.exe corrupted ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet explorer https not working - How-To - Internet Explorer