One of the best professional programs for conducting webinars on the market.
GoToWebinar is a handy platform created specially for people who p=conduct webinars. It can help you on every stage: from webinar preparation to its conduction and analytics. Created by the same developers as GoToMeetings this is the GoToWebinar download page.
- Webinar planning: Schedule your webinars and organize them in a convenient way by adjusting your preferences, setting up a live event, or an on-demand experience.
- Webinar templates: Save your time and use settings from your past webinars.
- Promote your event: Create your webinar identity, send invitations within the GoToWebinar app, set reminders, and create a registration form for the participants.
- Toolset: Make the most out of tools provided by GoToWebinar, such as an engagement dashboard, presenter webcams, polls and surveys, and improve the quality of your class step-by-step.
- Record your webinars: Record your classes, share them online, and reach a wider audience.
- Analytics: Keep an eye on how your webinars are doing by following the attendees’ reports, key metrics, and channels that brought the most signups.
How does GoToWebinar work?
GoToWebinar works as a full-featured webinar service, where you can prepare and conduct your live events for a large audience and follow the analytics afterwards.
Is GoToWebinar free?
GoToWebinar offers 4 different plans: Lite – $49 per month; Standard – $99 per month; Pro – $199 per month, and Enterprise – $399 per month depending on the number of participants. You can try it for free for 7 days. Check the GoToWebinar pricing here.
Is GoToWebinar safe?
GoToMeeting vs GoToWebinar
The biggest difference between these two programs is that GoToMeeting is essentially made for conducting large meetings and conferences, while GoToWebinar offers many features specifically for organizing webinars. You can learn more about how these two apps are different here.
- OS: Windows 7 - Windows 10
- Web browser: Google Chrome v57 or newer; Mozilla Firefox v52 or newer; Apple Safari v10 or newer; Microsoft Edge v87 (Chromium) or newer;
- RAM: 2GB (minimum), 4GB or more (recommended)
- Webcam (if sharing)
- Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)
You can also download GoToWebinar for macOS.
Photo – goto.com
- Gotowebinar download
- Gotowebinar - Best answers
- Gotowebinar linux - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web
- Online movie downloader - How-To - Video
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack online free download ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Youtube download - How-To - YouTube