If you have a NVIDIA graphics card and frequently play video games, this is an essential complement to get the most out of your hardware and always have your drivers updated.
What is GeFore Experience? GeForce Experience is an application from graphics cards manufacturer NVIDIA, designed to optimize your computers' settings so that you can get the most out of your machine when playing video games. The tool also helps you to keep your drivers up-to-date, in order to guarantee the highest possible image quality and best performance. This is our NVIDIA GeForce download page.
- ShadowPlay integration This feature allows you to instantly share your gameplay through Twitch, YouTube and Facebook, without affecting the image quality of the game whilst in capture mode. Moreover, there is the GeForce Experience Instant Replay feature, which automatically records your most epic gameplay moments.
- Automatic driver update notifications You just have to click accept and they will be installed to your computer automatically.
- Custom graphics settings: Thanks to the NVIDIA GameWorks intelligence you will receive custom graphics settings suggestions for your favorite games.
- Inject post-processing filters NVIDIA Experience comes equipped with NVIDIA Freestyle, a technology that makes it possible to apply real-time effects and filters to the graphics of a video game. A few examples of freestyle filters are depth of field, stickers, HDR, night mode and color enhancement.
GeForce Experience is supported by more than 350 games. The official NVIDIA website offers a complete list of all supported games.
Is GeForce Experience Free?
GeForce Experience is a free to use service. The only requirement is to have a PC with a compatible NVIDIA graphics card.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Processor: Intel Pentium G Series, Core i3, i5 o i7 / AMD FX, Ryzen 3, 5, 7 or Threadripper.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: GeForce RTX (series 30 y 20) / GeForce GTX (series 16, 10, 900, 800, 700, 600 y 900M) / GeForce MX (series MX100, MX200, MX300, 800M y 900M)
- Storage: 1 GB free disk space.
More NVIDIA tools
Click here to see an overview of all NVIDIA tools and drivers available to download for free through CCM.
Images: © NVIDIA.
- Geforce experience download
- Nvidia geforce experience download - Best answers
- Geforce experience - Best answers
- Geforce experience overclock - How-To - Graphic cards
- Download driver nvidia geforce auto detect - How-To - Graphic cards
- Where to download nVidia GeForce 460 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Duckduckgo download - How-To - Web