I'm a web developer myself and Visual Studio Code has been the best code editor I've ever worked with.
- Intuitive interface: VSCode is easy to use thanks to an interface that incorporates different themes, debuggers and commands. It is suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
- Software development: This application allows you to edit, debug, compile, deploy and perform almost any action related to writing and managing code. Its main purpose includes the development of websites, web applications, APIs, etc.
- Syntax coloring : Allows us to distinguish the elements of your code. Moreover, you can customize the behaviour of this feature at our convenience.
- Error warnings: Visual Studio Code warns you about the syntax errors you make and in some cases even suggests how to correct them.
- Brace highlighting: Facilitates the correct indentation of your code and the possibility of detecting if any of them are misplaced or missing.
- Code refactoring: VSCode helps you optimize your code, without changing its behaviour. You will receive style suggestions, but also functional feedback regarding the use of your variables, classes and methods.
How to Use Visual Studio Code?
As we have mentioned previously, VSCode has an infinite number of possibilities and its use will depend on the programming language of your choice. First of all, you will have to install Visual Studio Code to your hard drive.
The below video explains everything you need to know in order to get started with Visual Studio Code:
Visual Studio vs Visual Studio Code
Many users have wondered what the difference is between these two solutions. The main difference is that Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) , whereas Visual Studio Code is a code editor and debugger. These two terms are often confused and have nothing to do with each other, although in principle they may be very similar. Both Visual Studio Code and Visual Code are developed by Microsoft.
An IDE includes a greater number of advanced tools which are used to design, compile and test programming languages. A code editor, like Visual Studio Code, is more focused towards writing, interpreting and debugging code for websites and applications.
Is VSCode Free?
Visual Studio Code is a free software for private and for commercial use.
The VSCode version available on this page is for the Windows application of this coding software. If you are looking for a Visual Studio Code Mac or Visual Studio Code Ubuntu version, you can find those on the Visual Studio Code website.
- Operating system: Windows (7, 8 and 10), macOS X 10.11 or Linux (Ubuntu, Debian and Redhat).
- Processor: 1,6 GHz or higher.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM.
- Storage: 500 MB free disk space.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 is also required for VSCode.
Images: © Microsoft.
- Visual studio code download
- Vs code download - Best answers
- Vscode download - Best answers
- Https //www.facebook.com/recover code download - How-To - Facebook
- Enter confirmation code download ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Where to enter Facebook confirmation code ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- How to get Facebook confirmation code ✓ - Forum - Facebook